Textile Technologies Europe Ltd
Phone: +44 (0)161 367 1370
Fax: +44 (0)161 367 1371
Thermal & Fireproof Basalt Fabrics
- Good adhesion characteristics for coatings
- Excellent tensile strength
- Can maintains integrity at temperatures up to 982°C
- Resistant to electromagnetic radiation
Woven from yarns made from continuous filament basalt, these fabrics are manufactured to varying thickness, weight, weave pattern and technique according to end-use requirements.
Continuous filament thermal & fireproof fabrics are used in the following applications:
- Fire curtains for fire protection and containment
- Wall laminate to enhance burn-through times to meet building codes and regulations
- Filtration material for industrial emission stacks and bag-houses
- Roof protection from fire devastation
- Fireproof clothing
- Electromagnetic shields.
Products are available in weights ranging from 160gms to 800gms.
Information contained in this publication is for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to create any contractual obligation. Cheshire Ribbon Manufacturing reserves the right to change product specifications at any moment without prior notice. Please note that information given is in good faith and should be considered as a guide only. Suitability of the product for all applications is at the discretion of the user.